PR & Comms Consultant, Brighton – c.£30k + profit-related bonus
The PR & comms consultant is a key part of Magenta’s client-facing team and has a critical role in determining the future and long-term success of the company. You will have genuine ownership of client relationships, so the buck stops with you.
We seek to delight our clients, so you need drive, creativity and a sharp eye for detail. You will work with the directors on the company’s strategic direction as well as bringing in new business either via account growth and / or supporting Magenta’s marketing and business development initiatives.
You will have the confidence, skills and relevant industry expertise to provide high standards and outstanding service to your portfolio of clients.
If that sounds like your cup of tea, get in touch if you have –
- a track record of success in a B2B PR or integrated communications agency (at least three years)
- experience of managing an account portfolio (and keeping clients happy)
- experience within the built environment sector (i.e. facilities management, security, architecture and design, tech, property, hospitality, workplace management, catering, health & safety…) or within the professional services realm
- great copywriting skills and [even better] ideas
- juicy industry / media contacts… or a proven ability to quickly ignite and nurture relationships
- revenue generating know-how, either in the form of account growth or new business wins
- bucketloads of charm and charisma
- the same values as us – we’re curious, we love learning, we’re not afraid of trying new things, we work hard and play hard, we support each other, and we’re loyal cats
We’re a passionate bunch and so we naturally go beyond the call of duty for our clients. And it’s because of this that Magenta takes rewarding hard work seriously. Employee benefits include $50 Magenta Dollars per quarter that can be spent on everything from massages, gym subsidy and swim classes, to cinema trips, rock climbing adventures and dining experiences. We also have quarterly team days (in the past, we’ve enjoyed curling, brewery tours, GoApe and wine tasting together), wellbeing workshops, free fresh fruit, barista-style coffee, a weekly team exercise class (bring your trainers!), ‘Bank of Magenta’ cheque books (so line managers can issue tangible thank you’s to their teams), and an annual team trip abroad to explore a new culture and spend quality time together (pre- and post-pandemic).
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus linked to the company’s profitability, 25 days’ holiday (which increases after 3 years or service) plus your birthday off every year, private healthcare, childcare vouchers, flexible working, plus all the other benefits listed above. From access to an array of learning and development courses, through to opportunities to take part in charitable campaigns, we ensure our “M People” are supported, engaged, happy, healthy and safe (emotionally and physically) in and out of work.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, then email your CV to email@example.com outlining your skills and experience and why you would be perfect for Magenta. Closing date is 19 February.