Things are getting really busy around here at Magenta and we are on the hunt for a PR & Communications superstar. We’re a playful and creative team, we’re serious about getting results, and passionate about delivering the best service to our clients.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, or someone you know, then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your skills and experience and why you would be perfect for Magenta. Closing date is 29th October.
PR & Comms Executive, Brighton – competitive salary + profit-related bonus
The PR & Comms executive is a key role in Magenta’s client-facing team and is critical for the future and long-term success of the company. As a key contact for your specific portfolio of clients, you will have the confidence, skills and relevant industry expertise to provide day-to-day PR services to your clients, as well as providing research, content development and media relations support to the consultants.
You will be responsible for delivering a stream of services, ensuring your accounts are consistently delivering high standards and outstanding service on time. You will also play a role in growing your accounts both in terms of days and services offered and you will also be involved in new business pitches.
If that sounds like your cup of tea, get in touch if you have –
- 2 years of hands-on experience of media relations, content creation and client servicing within a B2B PR/ comms agency
- the ability to demonstrate understanding and passion for client’s business
- experience in identifying press opportunities, understanding the requirements to sell in client stories, and draft copy as required
- proven skills in developing and nurturing relationships with key media
- solid research and investigation skills
- second-to-none copywriting skills
- a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude backed up with the ability to organise and prioritise your time
- confidence, charm and charisma
- proactivity, creativity and an eye for detail
- the same values as us – we’re curious, we love learning, we’re not afraid of trying new things, we work hard and play hard, we support each other, and we’re loyal cats
We’re a passionate bunch and so we naturally go beyond the call of duty for our clients. And it’s because of this that Magenta takes rewarding hard work seriously. Employee benefits include $50 Magenta Dollars per quarter that can be spent on everything from massages, gym subsidy and swim classes, to cinema trips, rock climbing adventures and dining experiences.
We also have quarterly team days (in the past, we’ve enjoyed curling, brewery tours, GoApe and wine tasting together), wellbeing workshops, free fresh fruit, barista-style coffee, a weekly team exercise class (bring your trainers!), ‘Bank of Magenta’ cheque books (so line managers can issue tangible thank yous to their teams), and an annual team trip abroad to explore a new culture and spend quality time together.
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus linked to the company’s profitability, 25 days’ holiday (which increases after 3 years or service) plus your birthday off every year, private healthcare, childcare vouchers, flexible working, plus all the other benefits listed above. From access to an array of learning and development courses, through to opportunities to take part in charitable campaigns, we ensure our “M People” are supported, engaged, happy, healthy and safe (emotionally and physically) in and out of work.