As we close the door on 2020, here at Magenta we are already excited to welcome the new year. We’re a playful and creative team, we’re serious about getting results, and passionate about delivering the best service to our clients. And now, we’re looking for a PR & communications superstar to join our talented team.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, or someone you know, then email your CV to email@example.com outlining your skills and experience and why you would be perfect for Magenta. Closing date is 29 January.
PR & Communications Executive, Brighton – c.£26k + profit-related bonus
The PR & communications executive makes up a key part of Magenta’s client-facing team and has a critical role in determining the future and long-term success of the company. Acting as a key contact for your specific portfolio of clients, you will have the confidence, skills and relevant industry expertise to provide day-to-day PR services to your clients, as well as providing research, content development and media relations support to the consultants.
You will be responsible for delivering a stream of services, ensuring your accounts are consistently delivering high standards and outstanding service on time. You will also play a role in growing your accounts both in terms of days and services offered and you will also be involved in new business pitches.
If that sounds like your cup of tea, get in touch if you have –
- hands-on experience of media relations, content creation and client servicing within a PR/ comms agency
- the ability to demonstrate understanding and passion for client’s business in the B2B environment
- experience in identifying press opportunities, understanding the requirements to sell in client stories, and draft copy as required
- proven skills in developing and nurturing relationships with key media
- solid research and investigation skills
- second-to-none copywriting skills
- a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude backed up with the ability to organise and prioritise your time
- confidence, charm and charisma
- proactivity, creativity and an eye for detail
- the same values as us – we’re curious, we love learning, we’re not afraid of trying new things, we work hard and play hard, we support each other, and we’re loyal cats
We’re a passionate bunch and so we naturally go beyond the call of duty for our clients. And it’s because of this that Magenta takes rewarding hard work seriously. Employee benefits include $50 Magenta Dollars per quarter that can be spent on everything from massages, gym subsidy and swim classes, to cinema trips, rock climbing adventures and dining experiences. We also have quarterly team days (in the past, we’ve enjoyed curling, brewery tours, GoApe and wine tasting together), wellbeing workshops, free fresh fruit, barista-style coffee, a weekly team exercise class (bring your trainers!), ‘Bank of Magenta’ cheque books (so line managers can issue tangible thank yous to their teams), and an annual team trip abroad to explore a new culture and spend quality time together.
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus linked to the company’s profitability, 25 days’ holiday (which increases after 3 years or service) plus your birthday off every year, private healthcare, childcare vouchers, flexible working, plus all the other benefits listed above. From access to an array of learning and development courses, through to opportunities to take part in charitable campaigns, we ensure our “M People” are supported, engaged, happy, healthy and safe (emotionally and physically) in and out of work.