Account manager, Brighton – c£30k+ profit-related bonus
We are Magenta Associates, a fast-growing, award-winning B2B communications, PR and content marketing agency for the built environment. We’re a playful and creative consultancy that’s serious about getting results, and we’re on the lookout for a brilliant new account manager to join our talented team.
We’re a passionate bunch, so naturally we go beyond the call of duty for our clients. And it’s because of this that Magenta takes rewarding hard work seriously. Employee benefits include $50 Magenta Dollars per quarter that can be spent on everything from massages, gym subsidy and swim classes to cinema trips, rock climbing and restaurants. We also have quarterly team days (in the past, we’ve enjoyed curling, brewery tours, GoApe and wine tasting together), wellbeing workshops, free fresh fruit, barista-style coffee, a weekly team exercise class (bring your trainers!), ‘Bank of Magenta’ cheque books (so line managers can thank their teams with something tangible), and an annual team trip abroad to explore a new culture and spend quality time together. Oh and we offer flexible working, too. As long as you’re within reach of London or Brighton, we’re open as to how we might work together.
If that sounds like your cup of tea, give us a call if you have –
- a track record of success in a B2B PR agency at SAE level or above, managing an account portfolio (and keeping clients happy)
- experience within the built environment sector (i.e. facilities management, security, architecture and design, tech, property, hospitality, workplace management, catering, health & safety) or within the professional services realm
- great copywriting skills and [even better] ideas
- team leadership or mentoring experience
- juicy industry / media contacts… or a proven ability to develop and nurture relationships
- revenue generating know-how, either in the form of account growth or new business wins
- bucketloads of charm and charisma
- the same values as us – we’re curious, we love learning, we’re not afraid to try new things, we work hard and play hard, we support each other, and we’re loyal
We give our account managers genuine ownership of client relationships, so the buck stops with you. We seek to delight our clients, so you need drive, creativity and eye for detail. You will work with the directors on the company’s strategic direction as well as bringing in new business via account growth and / or supporting Magenta’s marketing and business development initiatives.
In return we offer a salary of £30k+ plus bonus linked to the company’s profitability, 25 days’ holiday (which increases after three years of service), your birthday off every year, private healthcare, childcare vouchers, flexible working, and all the other benefits listed above. From access to an array of learning and development courses to opportunities to take part in the ‘Time to Change’ mental health campaign or Magenta’s pro bono work with our corporate charity, Clowns Without Borders, we ensure our “M People” are supported, engaged, happy, healthy and safe (emotionally and physically) in and out of work.
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your CV to email@example.com outlining your skills and experience and why you would be perfect for Magenta. A full job description is available on request. Closing date is 30 November and we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.