Magenta is looking for 2 executives to join our talented (and fun!) team
Executive (PR & comms)
Brighton (flexible/hybrid working)
£20k to £28k, depending on experience
- performance-based bonus
- private healthcare
- quarterly team days
- annual team trip
- £50 worth of “Magenta dollars” a quarter
- generous holiday allowance (& birthday off!)
Things are getting busy around here at Magenta (in a good way) and we are on the hunt for not one but TWO PR and communications superstars to join our award winning team. We’re a playful and creative bunch, we’re serious about getting results, and passionate about delivering the best service to our clients. We’re committed to using business as a force for good, both in delivering social value and doing what we can to protect this planet of ours – that means we really look after each other, our clients, and the communities we work among and serve.
The executive (PR & comms) is a key role in Magenta’s client-facing team and is critical for the future and long-term success of the company. As a key contact for your specific portfolio of clients, you will have the confidence, skills and relevant industry expertise to provide day-to-day PR and marketing communications services to your clients, as well as providing research, content development and media relations support to the consultants.
You will be responsible for delivering a stream of services, ensuring your accounts are consistently delivering high standards and outstanding service on time. You will also play a role in growing your accounts both in terms of days and services offered and you will also be involved in new business pitches.
If that sounds like your cup of tea, get in touch if you have –
- hands-on experience of media relations, content creation and client servicing within a B2B PR/ comms agency
- the ability to demonstrate understanding and passion for client’s business
- experience in identifying press opportunities, understanding the requirements to sell in client stories, and draft copy as required
- proven skills in developing and nurturing relationships with key media
- solid research and investigation skills
- second-to-none copywriting skills
- a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude backed up with the ability to organise and prioritise your time
- confidence, charm and charisma
- proactivity, creativity and an eye for detail
- a desire and a willingness to become an expert in your field
- a progessive attitude (we believe in challenging each other)
- a people-first approach to work (clients describe us as fun and lovely to work with, we want you to be the same)
We’re a passionate bunch and so we naturally go beyond the call of duty for our clients. We believe in doing good work for good businesses doing good things. And it’s because of this that Magenta takes rewarding hard work seriously. From access to an array of learning and development courses, through to opportunities to take part in charitable campaigns, we ensure our “M People” are supported, engaged, happy, healthy and safe (emotionally and physically) in and out of work.
Magenta is committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive working environment which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from unlawful discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, gender reassignment, disability, religion or beliefs, age or sexual orientation. We know that our commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture is crucial in to our success, and that’s why we are always on the lookout for individuals from a broad range of backgrounds and experience to join our team.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, or someone you know, then email your CV to email@example.com outlining your skills and experience and why you would be perfect for Magenta.