Magenta has donated a weekend break in Brighton to the FM Industry Ball charity auction. The auction will he held during the ball on the 21 June 2016 at The Grand Hall, Grand Connaught Rooms in Holborn and all profits will go to the Motor Neurone Disease Association (MNDA).
The weekend break prize includes:
- a stay at the Grand Hotel with a sea view
- exclusive use of a Brighton Beach Hut
- a ride on the i360 with champagne
- afternoon tea at Blackbird Tea Rooms with Prosecco
- admission to the Royal Pavilion
- a stroll on the Pier with free rides
- learn to dance the Charleston for an hour
- dinner at the world famous Riddle and Finns
The industry wide, black tie event is now in its third year and has become a fixture in the FM calendar. The evening is organised by the industry, for the industry and their chosen charity. There are no sponsors and no direct affiliation to any industry trade bodies or media organisations. This year’s committee is made up of Cathy Hayward (Magenta Associates), Jeremy Waud (Incentive FM Group), David Sharp (International Workplace), Nick Atherton (Morphose), David Emanuel (i-FM.net) and Charles Oakley (UBM).
The 2016 event includes a champagne reception, three course meal and coffee, live ten-piece Soul & Jazz band, wine on each table, and an auction. Tickets cost £165+VAT per person and can be bought here. £200 per table will be donated to the MNDA.