With a host of industry awards open for entry early in the new year, now’s the time to start thinking about your winning award submission.
But how do you make your entry stand out from the crowd? In this free, interactive workshop, awards writing specialists Magenta Associates, who have helped many organisations reach the winners’ podium, will offer practical advice on:
· Choosing the most suitable category to enter
· Engaging your client in the process
· Structuring your entry
· Telling a compelling story
· Using photography and video to enhance your submission
· Making the entry look attractive
· Getting top marks at the presentation stage
· Making the most of being a finalist
· Post-event publicity
Join Magenta’s MD Jo Sutherland, who has written numerous successful awards entries, and former IWFM Awards judge Cathy Hayward, and learn how to write an unbeatable award submission.
Available dates: 8-10.30am on Tuesday 28th January and 4pm-6.30pm on Thursday 13th February
Location: Workplace House, 69 Turnmill Street, London EC1M 5RR (2 minutes from Farringdon tube)
Book here: 28th January event: BOOK and 13th February event: BOOK
Any questions, email Cathy Hayward on email@example.com